calling any one from missouri

Eagles View reporting in, smack dab in the heart of Mark Twain Lake Country.

Sold the city property and the city ways and moved out in the wild wild woods.

I have 17 laying hens, one overworkd roo and 3 turkeys...got rid of the guineas.......
roll.png

Hens are for eggs NOT EATING, turkeys are for fun and offspring of same are in the bator, those are
for eating and Henry the Roo is for "country sounds"....

Two indoor spoiled cockatiels, two equally spoiled shih tzus and two "mousers" outside always on
patrol.

-Eagles View
NE MO.

Welcome Eagles_view!

MissChickenlittle-- Yes I hear Cochins are broody but I have only had one ever go broody on me. She went broody last year and I wasn't ready for her to go broody. It took me forever to get her to quit setting! Now she won't set!
My friend gave her to me a couple years ago and she was always broody for her. I think she is probably getting old now... I don't know. Even my young girls haven't gone broody on me.

Missy-- Your girl sounds like a sweetie! I have one older blue cochin and one black cochin both standard size. then I have all of my bantams. I have one barred rock roo, 2 mottled roos, and 3 mottled hens. Then I have the 10 week old chicks that just hatched and 22 more in the incuabator.
I hope you find some good ones this weekend at Jacob's Cave.

We have decided we are going down Saturday morning. I have several cages ready to go! LOL
I would like to find a pair or two adult cochins.

Have fun this weekend and maybe we will see some of you down there.

Tony

I'm here! Got to the motel about 8:00, gonna be at the swap by 6 so I can get unloaded, and then go buy somethig. See ya'll there friday or saturday!

Back
Top Bottom