calling any one from missouri

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
from just north of you at Lake of the Ozarks!

Hey, all! Check out the new deal that is happening with selling eggs!!! This would be an awesome opportunity if we can get enough MO peeps involved...

Quote:
I know from past experience that a lot of sellers will coming in today and late tonight.

I hope to see you sometime tomorrow.

Good luck selling.

Welcome Sugroxz! Most of us do have mixed chickens of all flavors!
lol.png

I'll be there tomorrow as well. The "Me and My Gal" cook shack is some of my wife's family so we will be around there allot of the day. I sure hope there are some good deals on some old English. I need to turn some of my pairs into trio's or quads and my trio's into quads...

Quote:
Hey Colonel! I will have to look for the "Me and My Gal" cook shack! I always have to have plenty of junk food walking around down there.

good luck your shopping.

Ok my fellow Missourians, I've decided finally after MONTHS even YEARS of debate to get rid of my Silver Gray Dorkings and go only with the REDS... I found a guy this spring who can sell me what I want of this color and I've got Sandhill sending chicks to me, SO... All the chicks I've set of the SGs need to find new homes and I need the money to buy the reds... That means, if you want to buy some Silver Gray Dorking chicks, this is the time to do it... especially since I live here in MO with you. LOL Sandhill and this guy sell their's for $5 each so, that is what I'm gonna sell mine for.
smile.png

How's that for a commercial???

Anyway let me know if you are interested. Here are some pics of the parents. They are going to go to a lady in Michigan later this spring. I'm hatching today and will have chicks every week til after they are gone.

Let me know by PM if you want some.
smile.png

DAve

53764_dorking7.jpg

53764_dorking4.jpg

53764_dorking1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom