calling any one from missouri

Quote:
I can imagine THAT's true!
pretty small. fairly amish.
but they small animal swap is excellent.
smile.png

I am in southwest MO also. out side of Branson. I joind this today and am new to chickens. My name is Kimberlee and I drive a school bus for Branson. My kids are 30 and 31`and are named Sean and Brandie, we all grew up in St. Louis so have no idea what we are doing LOL.

Quote:
what're you selling? I'm planning on going to applebutter days, I'll look you up...?

Sorry have had a busy past few days. My mom and I share our booth. She is selling homemade flannel p.j.s and I will be selling apron knot dress, skirts, hair bows, tutus and some boys caps if I get myself to making the caps, maybe a few other things. We will be wearing bright green shirts with black flower pins I have made. I think I'm booth 80 or something but not positive off hand. I love Apple Butter making days. I told my mom that with everyone on here I need to make a shirt that says chillin' with my peeps to wear so people will know me when I go some were people from here might be...lol Hope to see you there and have fun.

Welcome to both of you tons of great people and info here. New to chickens lol well first place to start is Chicken Math
smile.png
. Once you have Chicken Math down is smooth sailing lol. Anyway headed to a sale close to home here so wish me luck
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom