calling any one from missouri

My roo needs some training to know humans are good. I'm getting tired of my kung fu stance when he decides that I'm competition and not a helper. Just this morning he scratched my legs enough to bleed. A couple of days ago, got my 9 yr old on the scalp (he was squatting feeding the hens watermelon which I've told him never to do).

I got a hen sitting on eggs...at least one of them is probably a boy. Father may get replaced by the son.

I guess while the weather is still nice, I need to do the stick training
http://aoxaschickens.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/how-to-raise-a-respectful-rooster/

CG

Do you have a facebook account? If not get one. I will post links to 2 groups. They are Missouri Groups, hopefully you can find a roo there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/218273968301238/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/484727341560208/

Yeah I do. I just made a page also because the FB pages I've seen are not NEMO area. KC STL etc.
SOmeone from EBAY sent me a list in Mo also. Will check them out.

Storm killed my hatchers. Well not totally. Extention cord took a dump on me and my hatchers both went offline sometime last night. Shortly after lockdown 60's again. GRRRRRR. Fighting to get temps back up but COME ON!!!!!!!!. Oh well if it don't work MORE EGGS in the bators next week. LOL
ya.gif

Yeah I do. I just made a page also because the FB pages I've seen are not NEMO area. KC STL etc.
SOmeone from EBAY sent me a list in Mo also. Will check them out.

Storm killed my hatchers. Well not totally. Extention cord took a dump on me and my hatchers both went offline sometime last night. Shortly after lockdown 60's again. GRRRRRR. Fighting to get temps back up but COME ON!!!!!!!!. Oh well if it don't work MORE EGGS in the bators next week. LOL
ya.gif
What type of rooster are you looking for?

This is our favorite, Rosie! She's normally pretty agreeable and calm but the camera flash was making her a little antsy after a few pictures.

What type of rooster are you looking for?
I am lloking for a pure RIR roo. Doesn't have to be SQ. I want a bird to add to my RIR pullets this fall so I can breed a line. We THOUGHT we found 1 on CL but the guy was posting for another guy and the actual seller was only interested in selling sex links. He did not tell me on the phone he would NOT sell a RIR roo. He said he had them. Until I got there and he has 1 head of flock RIR and won't sell him.
Then tried talk me into a bunch of sexlinks. Which my wife did get a roo, which she wants a flock with his colors.
he.gif

I am lloking for a pure RIR roo. Doesn't have to be SQ. I want a bird to add to my RIR pullets this fall so I can breed a line. We THOUGHT we found 1 on CL but the guy was posting for another guy and the actual seller was only interested in selling sex links. He did not tell me on the phone he would NOT sell a RIR roo. He said he had them. Until I got there and he has 1 head of flock RIR and won't sell him.
Then tried talk me into a bunch of sexlinks. Which my wife did get a roo, which she wants a flock with his colors.
he.gif
I have a RIR/EE cross roo. He's gorgeous but obviously not what you are looking for. Sorry I couldn't help.

Back
Top Bottom