calling any one from missouri

And boxes to send them home in. One poor lil girl was walking around with some kind of bird clutched in her little hand til Jackie gave her a box to put it in. One stumble and that bird would have flown the coop.
I was amazed at how many "brave" people there were carrying their bird purchases. All it would take is one good flap when you least expected it and it would be "bye bye birdie."

CG

I was one of those people that was walking around with birds.... believe me, I had a good hold on the ones I bought till I got back to my vendor booth.

I looked, but didn't see a BYC sign. Granted with running a table, I didn't get a chance to much time out and about looking. LOL

prolly one of the "One of these days" for me. But happy with what I have and can make. Had offer last year to ake keets to Rutledge. HUge fela market/swap/auctions but don't knbow if offer still stands. If it does maybe I'll take him up on it.

I hear ya, on several counts. If you have stuff to sell, don't really have much time to go wandering all over - place is HUGE. There are "street" names and signs - but no maps online or elsewhere. I'm going to see if I can't get one and post it with a target area for BYC folks. If we're in the same area, have BYC signs, more of us wil be able to find each other. Saturday seems to be the best day for most folks -Nov 2nd, is that the day?

Hi everyone. I'm currently in three groups on facebook. One is specifically for the southeast part of Missouri. What ,I, was wondering is what is some of your favorite chicken/animal groups in Missouri. Thank you.

Hi everyone. I'm currently in three groups on facebook. One is specifically for the southeast part of Missouri. What ,I, was wondering is what is some of your favorite chicken/animal groups in Missouri. Thank you.

Same here, I flip between here and the Missouri Swap Group. Here you will find groups specific to breeds, groups of hatch a longs, groups of breeders, lots of folks, lots of topics

Back
Top Bottom