calling any one from missouri

Make sure you put those cameras where they aren't easy to get to or they're liable to steal them too!
Hurry up and get them in! Think I'd make a run to another town even to get them up ASAP.
Then sue them for losses and damages! GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr
somad.gif

oh we plan on hiding them well. and the Sheriff already spoke to the DA and said the DA is very interrested in prosuing this case. The DA said he want to make an example out of this and the fact that it is quail makes it all the better. The DA said he is going send a message to everyone that no harm done to any livestock small or large will be tolerated in this county. Plus he noted that we not only eat the eggs but we also hatch and sell the eggs for hatching, which means we get to sue for loose of future income and live stock and loose of food income. that in itself can come to thousands of dollars not to mention the property damage. The fact we keep our quail in a building means it is a felony where as if they were in a hutch outside it would just be a mistetmener.

Hey all! I have a friend who just got a young female flemish giant but her buck doesn't get along with it. So she needs to find it a new home. Anyone looking for one?? She's in the Jeff City area.

I am going to be moving to Columbia in a few weeks.

I have 6 hens that I would really like to keep. The problem is that I do not have a house bought yet, so I will have to be in temporary housing.

Is there anyone in the area that would be willing to board my chickens until I get a house?

I will buy food and any eggs they lay are yours.

Thanks!
Dan

Understand your situation but need to think about this.
Birds carry diseases that can spread - this is why it is so critical to apply strict quarentine protocols and even to the point that bird people don't allow other bird people on thier property as they can track stuff from one to the other.

If you have portible pens you may be able to find someone that has no birds that would like to give it a try to see if they like it for the eggs.... but you might want to be looking for plan B rather than holding out hope.

Just trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom