calling any one from missouri

Lol! Mine too. My husband goes duck hunting....... I guess that’s ok, but better not be ours! My mother-in-law makes them cook and eat any animal they shoot at her house.:eek:
My hubby used to duck hunt a lot. Haven't really had the chance for several years now but he would still love to go. He says it's my fault he doesn't get to go because I ruined our labs. :gig
my labs are trained not to hurt little duckies :oops:
What's wrong with that?

Well i would prefer something more secure but so far this has worked :fl
Hope it stays that way. It's really close to my house we *usually* don't have hawks that visit the main yard.

We have coons, hawks, eagles, dogs, feral and domestic cats. Ugg Including my dogs. Though I'm thinking about introducing them to my young Roo who has suddenly gotten obnoxious ---hormones?? LOL

Well. . sadly my scarecrow is failure. :(
Darn..
So far so good with 'bag lady'...I've fed a lot less feed.
Now there's a serious ice storm out there. Slick. I have ice grippers for my boots. DH lost his. So I brought in a wagon of firewood. Can't have him falling and breaking bones....we'd be sunk. We plan to move to Oregon to be near our kids, can't wait. Flowers are already starting to bloom there.

Darn..
So far so good with 'bag lady'...I've fed a lot less feed.
Now there's a serious ice storm out there. Slick. I have ice grippers for my boots. DH lost his. So I brought in a wagon of firewood. Can't have him falling and breaking bones....we'd be sunk. We plan to move to Oregon to be near our kids, can't wait. Flowers are already starting to bloom there.
Yep. Slicker than snot on a doorknob out there. Just went out to put the ducks up and almost went down myself.
Moving to Oregon eh. How soon?

Ugg hate ice.. You all take care. We have been luck and no serious ice storms here in the city for several years. I keep waiting for one. I really need to replace that inefficient gas stove in my basement with something that will actually heat. Maybe this summer.

Yep. Slicker than snot on a doorknob out there. Just went out to put the ducks up and almost went down myself.
Moving to Oregon eh. How soon?
Well we're looking at real estate listings, but we've been looking a while. One daughter wants to go in with us on a place......Maybe this year. We're going with the flow.

shawl do you have a heater in your pool?
Yes. But part of the winter when it was staying so cold for days we emptied the pool and covered it. All the ice build up around the pool was slick and I worried they would get injured or freeze to the ground. Plus can't use the hose to clean or fill when it's frozen for days.

I use a bird bath heater in duck and Jane s water dish and a heated dog bowl for Howard. It hasn't seemed to have increase my electric bill too bad.

Back
Top Bottom