calling any one from missouri

Wow... All i remember was her silkies and telling me if they get colds to use Tylon 200... Does that sound like her?? Will she be there for the June swap?
I just snickered out loud my blue lace reds have a cold so I call the expert and I quote "1/2 cc tylon 200 down her throat and 3 cc's in a gallon of water for 5 day. And don't you waste your money on tylon 50 "and I don't know but I will ask her I try not to bother her but she is a bird genius and one of those people you could spend everyday with and learn something new every time she speaks

Last edited:
Might wanna check the temp on top of the hot water heater.... don't wanna boil em on the stove at this point...

If all else fails - human body is 98.6.... not gonna tell ya where to tuck 'em...
lau.gif

I just snickered out loud my blue lace reds have a cold so I call the expert and I quote "1/2 cc tylon 200 down her throat and 3 cc's in a gallon of water for 5 day. And don't you waste your money on tylon 50 "and I don't know but I will ask her I try not to bother her but she is a bird genius and one of those people you could spend everyday with and learn something new every time she speaks

Oh that is soooo her!!! Super awesome that you know her! If you do bother her... Will you find out if she'll have any black silkies??

edited to correct my spelling... I am one of THOSE people! :oops:

Last edited:
31 eggs turned into 5 babies...and today... we lost one..
Yesterday it was just peeping all the time. Couldn't find a thing wrong with it...Then it was just off by itself and then gone.
Stinks when that happens.

Back
Top Bottom