calling any one from missouri

This is going to be our temporary coop for the babies as they grow, it's a hoop coop design modified to be 12 feet long. Plenty of space to walk around in and the top is tall enough to stand up in without slouching. It's going to house our 28 black sexlink pullets. Would anyone be interested in trading some guinea keets for them? They're about 3 or 4 weeks old and they're all healthy and super energetic as far as we can tell, but eggs from 28 chickens is too many and my dad and I really want some guineas for tick control.

Welcome!
frow.gif

We're a crazy bunch of flockers!
lau.gif

Yah yah - don't throw things for the bad pun.
hide.gif

Welcome newcomers. And not every1 here is completely insane. Just 99% and the other 1% is 99% insane. Its all the birds fault anyway.

Our new AS found the guinea nest I was hoping was out there, and mama wasn't some1's dinner. The other still setting but should be soon because I have another pipper in the bator. SO maybe soon.

Welcome newcomers. And not every1 here is completely insane. Just 99% and the other 1% is 99% insane. Its all the birds fault anyway.

Our new AS found the guinea nest I was hoping was out there, and mama wasn't some1's dinner. The other still setting but should be soon because I have another pipper in the bator. SO maybe soon.

I dont know why, but after I found my guinea nest, they quit laying!

Back
Top Bottom