calling any one from missouri

lampertchick I am from your area. We go to the Marshfield swap meet as often as we can. We haven't had any thing to sell this year but we still go to see what everyone has got. Nice to hear from someone with in a nice driving distance from us. Our flock got wiped out last year so we are in the process of building our flocks back up and making things more safe around here.

We have RIR and coturnix quail right now along with our one white crested black polish hen.

We are making pens and coops for:

Black Copper Marans (if I can find some good ones)
Easter eggers (we have one and two week olds in the brooder now)
Wydonattes
More white crested black polish

Partridge cochin bantam
Spangled old English Bantams

Red Bourbon Turkeys
Narragansett Turkeys

Blue Swedish Ducksvi
Rouen Ducks

We want a nice selection for food and eggs and also to sell. We just set quail eggs today. We have RIR's, Easter eggers, and New Hampshire Reds in the brooder now. Oh and I forgot the two Blue slate turkeys we have left.

Hi I am from warsaw and have a lot of eggs in the incubator hoping they all will hatch getting ready to put more in around 15 to 17 and maybe more going to look for more nest in the grass when it quites raining some of my eggs are going to a lady in archie. I will let you know if I have any extra they won't be hatching for about 25 days just got them in the incubator a few days ago

Back
Top Bottom