calling any one from missouri

I just got off the phone with My Pet Chicken and they said that my losses qualify for a reshipment of the order. I'll give an update after we get the reshipment as to whethter or not I'll need them after all. However, next spring my youngest daughter will be old enough to have her own chicken so I'll be looking for someone local for that.

Great, glad they are replacing them for you!
Next year I will have show silkies in a variety of colors. I will have Gold Laced Polish, Tolbunt Polish, and some frizzle Polish. Not sure of their color, depends on who I breed to.

Yeah, we want more property sometime in the next couple of years, Dan decided chickens aren't so awful after we got our first 7, and now the math has taken over, along with talks of a roo or two! Now he says nice breeding pens for each breed would be nice, along with a project pen or 2......lol! Roos aren't illegal here, but the neighbors might not like if too many are around, so may keep 1 Am roo if we hatch one, just for the girls ;).

Chocolates are still in the project phase, meaning we arent getting all the silkie standard with each egg hatched. And we still have other colors bleeding back through. But it wont be long!
And the insideous call of addictive chicken math becons like an unattenteded jar of gourmet jelly beans and chocolate truffles.......

Muoahahahahhahaaaaaaaaa!
D.gif

Chocolates are still in the project phase, meaning we arent getting all the silkie standard with each egg hatched. And we still have other colors bleeding back through. But it wont be long!
And the insideous call of addictive chicken math becons like an unattenteded jar of gourmet jelly beans and chocolate truffles.......

Muoahahahahhahaaaaaaaaa!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom