calling any one from missouri

20180901_092855.jpg
here was my duck. . he was the prettiest duck there if I do say so myself :)

View attachment 1521811 here was my duck. . he was the prettiest duck there if I do say so myself :)
He is pretty! Thanks for sharing all the photos ! I never saw parakeets there. never saw diamond doves anywhere. That's a new experience.
I enjoyed your story. I must go back, maybe in October then.....

Last edited:
I thought there might not be as many people there being the holiday weekend but I actually think it may have brought out more people.

Hello! I am in Independence MO, are there any sales like the one that happened today near me? Sedalia is relatively close to me, the ozarks however is a bit of a trip:rolleyes: Also how often do these sales happen?

Are pullets usually sold at these sales? I think I have a 15 wk old Golden Laced Wyandotte rooster(can't have them here in the city) and would love to sell and replace him before they are too old to easily introduce a new pullet in.

Hello! I am in Independence MO, are there any sales like the one that happened today near me? Sedalia is relatively close to me, the ozarks however is a bit of a trip:rolleyes: Also how often do these sales happen?

Are pullets usually sold at these sales? I think I have a 15 wk old Golden Laced Wyandotte rooster(can't have them here in the city) and would love to sell and replace him before they are too old to easily introduce a new pullet in.
I have no idea. . maybe Google poultry swaps in your area?
I'm sure if you find one you will find all kinds and ages of birds there.

Joplin has one once a month, first Saturday, year round. Neosho MO on the second Sat, not as big and further south. But guess what! Sedalia has a big one the MO state Poultry Association Swap and Show at the state Fairgrounds. 4th Sat October
https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Missouri_State_Poultry_Association.html

Back
Top Bottom