calling any one from missouri

Weatherman says we are all still under the gun thru this evening, don't relax yet!
Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 12.03.23 PM.png

Our rooster hatched on this day a year ago...

as a result my wife named him Chewie... the other two hatched a bit later but she still gave them Star Wars names
I like that. But assuming I get several chicks, I probably won't be able to tell those of the same breed apart. We'll see. I was thinking if they are Cinco de Mayo chicks, they could have Spanish names.

I wouldn’t do the Star Wars names again ... we now have to pay royalties to Hollywood for our chickens 😉

I like the cinco de Mayo names... I would name them after Cinco De Mayo menu items though.... Salsa, Quesadilla, Taquito, Guacamole, Refried Bean... etc 😀

I am at work right now probably safer here than at home.
We got no basement or really any good place to get. I could crawl in the kennel with the dog in the closet..but the closet has no door and it's built on to an exterior wall.
The only middle of the house is a tiny little Hall area at the base of the stairs so if the roof blows off everything could come crashing down the staircase on you, and as a bonus across the doorway from that is the big picture window in the living room that a cow could fly through.
Might as well just sit on the porch and watch.
That's what I usually do. 💁

Weatherman says we are all still under the gun thru this evening, don't relax yet!
View attachment 2122149

My wxman says not much chance of 'naders bc the active wx is too high up, but we will probably get hail around 3:30. Tornadoes possible later in Pemiscot and Dunklin counties, around 6 pm I think. Any of you guys in those areas?

Back
Top Bottom