calling any one from missouri

This is my first attempt at turning a bowl from a bit of red oak. Still waiting on my decent bowl gouge to arrive, so trying to learn a bit with the tools I got with the lathe.

bowl-01.jpg

JT

Unfortunately, i had to move and I can't keep my birds, have to have them gone by the 5th . If anyone of yall would like a free rooster of some sort or a free pair of cochin bantams ( black rooster, brown hen) or free pair/trio of pure liepers or pair of mixed gamefowl pm me and I will get back to you asap.

Last edited:
48°F clear and high of 70°F!

So far the most eggs I've gotten from the 12 Cinnamon Queens in one day is 8. Not sure if they are all taking turns or some are not laying I can't ID them all only a few have names. They are 22 weeks old. They started laying at 17 weeks and I got 6 eggs that week with 2 on one day. The flood of eggs didn't really start until they turned 19 weeks old. Last month I got 115 eggs.

<PW = 3
PW = 29
S = 54
M = 22
L = 2
EX = 5

I'm wondering if the Extra Large are double yolk or not... find out this weekend!

JT

48°F clear and high of 70°F!

So far the most eggs I've gotten from the 12 Cinnamon Queens in one day is 8. Not sure if they are all taking turns or some are not laying I can't ID them all only a few have names. They are 22 weeks old. They started laying at 17 weeks and I got 6 eggs that week with 2 on one day. The flood of eggs didn't really start until they turned 19 weeks old. Last month I got 115 eggs.

<PW = 3
PW = 29
S = 54
M = 22
L = 2
EX = 5

I'm wondering if the Extra Large are double yolk or not... find out this weekend!

JT
No eggs from my pullets yet and the elder hens are molting, no eggs from them either. :hmm I think my pullets are 20 and 21 weeks. Fingers crossed they will start laying soon.....

Back
Top Bottom