calling any one from missouri

SueT

Crossing the Road
May 27, 2015
SW MO
This is the weekend of Lamar's city-wide yard sale. DD and I went yesterday morning. She really enjoyed it, people so friendly everywhere. There will be more sales today, and she and I plan to go back, as if we didn't get enuf stuff already. We got this realistic stuffed armadillo for 25 cents. Kippy, the former invisible cat, now a house cat, has decided it's his toy, and really gives it a rough workover.
armadillo1.jpg

OhZark Biddies

Crossing the Road
Apr 13, 2018
Sittin on a rock
My Coop
This is the weekend of Lamar's city-wide yard sale. DD and I went yesterday morning. She really enjoyed it, people so friendly everywhere. There will be more sales today, and she and I plan to go back, as if we didn't get enuf stuff already. We got this realistic stuffed armadillo for 25 cents. Kippy, the former invisible cat, now a house cat, has decided it's his toy, and really gives it a rough workover.
View attachment 2348936
ah-ha! I knew the cats and armored-dillers were in cahoots!

I have a diller tiller wrecking my new baby grass where I seeded... this has been going on for a few weeks now and I’ve caught it twice and both times one of the kittens showed up and pretended to be “helping” me, but allowed the diller to escape 😐

I made our kitten George a sock cat so he could hug it and “jack rabbit” it with his feet, rather than doing that to his sister, lol

A042F100-5183-46A0-A959-474E603FD8A7.jpeg

1cock2hens

Crowing
Jul 2, 2015
My tiny house in Powell Missouri
Hi everyone, long give no talk, been too busy with new baby to be on the computer too much but here I am again. I have 2 black cochin bantam roosters and a few mille fleur d'uccle bantam roosters I would like to get $5 a peace for as well as some mixed American /saipan gamefowl stags and roosters that are on the small side $15

I am currently located in Bella Vista arkansas just over the state line near jane missouri

I will send pics upon request

Top Bottom