calling any one from missouri

Triumph of the Canna lily
canna.jpg

This is the weekend of Lamar's city-wide yard sale. DD and I went yesterday morning. She really enjoyed it, people so friendly everywhere. There will be more sales today, and she and I plan to go back, as if we didn't get enuf stuff already. We got this realistic stuffed armadillo for 25 cents. Kippy, the former invisible cat, now a house cat, has decided it's his toy, and really gives it a rough workover.
armadillo1.jpg

This is the weekend of Lamar's city-wide yard sale. DD and I went yesterday morning. She really enjoyed it, people so friendly everywhere. There will be more sales today, and she and I plan to go back, as if we didn't get enuf stuff already. We got this realistic stuffed armadillo for 25 cents. Kippy, the former invisible cat, now a house cat, has decided it's his toy, and really gives it a rough workover.
View attachment 2348936

ah-ha! I knew the cats and armored-dillers were in cahoots!

I have a diller tiller wrecking my new baby grass where I seeded... this has been going on for a few weeks now and I’ve caught it twice and both times one of the kittens showed up and pretended to be “helping” me, but allowed the diller to escape 😐

I made our kitten George a sock cat so he could hug it and “jack rabbit” it with his feet, rather than doing that to his sister, lol

A042F100-5183-46A0-A959-474E603FD8A7.jpeg

Hi everyone, long give no talk, been too busy with new baby to be on the computer too much but here I am again. I have 2 black cochin bantam roosters and a few mille fleur d'uccle bantam roosters I would like to get $5 a peace for as well as some mixed American /saipan gamefowl stags and roosters that are on the small side $15

I am currently located in Bella Vista arkansas just over the state line near jane missouri

I will send pics upon request

Back
Top Bottom