calling any one from missouri

And then there’s the “Bird Patrol” always ready to go chase birds. There was a big flock of noisy blackbirds in the trees around the coop this morning, and tho they can’t easily get in the mesh, we went out and scared them away. Why they’d be afraid of a tiny dog on the ground, I don’t know, but they all left..
21685263-3A92-44A5-825D-86F0828F3374.jpeg

And then there’s the “Bird Patrol” always ready to go chase birds. There was a big flock of noisy blackbirds in the trees around the coop this morning, and tho they can’t easily get in the mesh, we went out and scared them away. Why they’d be afraid of a tiny dog on the ground, I don’t know, but they all left..
View attachment 3014471
The labs sit right up against the Cayuga fence and the starlings don't give a 💩
You'd think they would be afraid of the big ducks too but Nope. They will sit and eat 2 inches away from them. They are a nuisance!

If you’re fortunate enough to be here in the Ozarks on Saturday, you should know that the old hill folks said that when the ‘five of the three lands on Saturdeee’…

… then you should go to your north most wall, and pour out the old milk, a bite of bread, and pinch of salt, and say the name of the yellow spring flower three times… and this would set things right in the farm, and to the house to the north of you.
Okay! It’s here! The Saturdeee on the five of three!
We will follow the above instructions....
edited to add ✅

Last edited:
Google tells me that the next time March 5th falls on a Saturday will be in 2033....so you’d best do this ceremony properly and solemnly, it has to last 11 years!
You know I didn't even get it when he originally wrote that and it was still funny. Now I'm getting to laugh at it again..
Saturdeee the 5 of 3 :lau
Gawd I'm slow sometimes.

There is no one else like Zark. How he comes up with these things off the top of his head I'll never know.
Reading some of his ramblings is like watching a movie you've seen 100 times but every time you see it you catch something that previously went over your head. 🤪😂

Back
Top Bottom