calling any one from missouri

We drove down to Carthage, where in their city park, they’ve wrapped every tree extensively in lights…. IMG_6492.jpeg

Ugh. Looks like it is going to be a rainy christmas weekend.
Folks are still saying we need the rain so i suppose I'll try to be thankful for it.. but yuck.
I am not a fan of cold rain. 😤

So who is baking goodies for Christmas? I bet you all have something…. @shawluvsbirds and the rest of you too
There’s a holiday goodie contest and they have so few entries, it would be nice to fill it will delicious treats…since I’m sure you’re already baking something, how about taking a pic
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/bycs-14th-annual-new-years-day-hatch-along—2024—holiday-sweets-photo-contest.1606562/
I will make pies. That's what my daddy wants. Nothing special.. just a pumpkin and a pecan.
I went with my sis in law to her moms a couple weeks ago.. they have a goodie makin hootenany every year at her house and lawd have mercy you should have seen all the treats they made. I made some chocolate covered pretzels and puppy chow. I should have taken a picture there!
I told em I'd make ANYTHING but cookies.
I get my fill of cookie making at work. I made 965 cookies the last 2 weeks before break. 🤪

Back
Top Bottom