calling any one from missouri

Hi
frow.gif
~ I had been lurking byc for at least a year then I joined just about a month ago......I thought it was time to post on the Missouri thread ,I've been trying to get use to posting and doing a topic...(list your 3 favorite westerns)....not real computer savvy add that with poor dial up
sad.png
....... I have had chickens in the past and I have a half started Chicken house in the yard....I ordered my chicks the other day and just got an email today from Cackle telling me when Shipping date will be.... 3/30/11....My order is: 10 SF pullets,2 SF cockerels (had SF in the past Love them),5 Welsummers pullets,2 welsummer cockerels (that's for DH he loves them),10 Buffs pullets (We LOVE them),10 BR (we LOVE them).....can't wait
wee.gif
......so that's a little about me,just wanted to stop in and say Hi..and that I have enjoyed reading your post........
caf.gif

Welcome Whats kickin' chicken to the Missouri site. Please post pictures of your fuzzy butts when you get them. Join in anything you have something to say or add.
I am from the south west part of the state close to the OK/AR borders. WELCOME

what's kickin´chicken :

Hi
frow.gif
~ I had been lurking byc for at least a year then I joined just about a month ago......I thought it was time to post on the Missouri thread ,I've been trying to get use to posting and doing a topic...(list your 3 favorite westerns)....not real computer savvy add that with poor dial up
sad.png
....... I have had chickens in the past and I have a half started Chicken house in the yard....I ordered my chicks the other day and just got an email today from Cackle telling me when Shipping date will be.... 3/30/11....My order is: 10 SF pullets,2 SF cockerels (had SF in the past Love them),5 Welsummers pullets,2 welsummer cockerels (that's for DH he loves them),10 Buffs pullets (We LOVE them),10 BR (we LOVE them).....can't wait
wee.gif
......so that's a little about me,just wanted to stop in and say Hi..and that I have enjoyed reading your post........
caf.gif

Welcome, glad to have ya!!​

Im sooo excited i finally won some lavender orpinton eggs from an auction here on backyard chickens.
ya.gif
Is it wrong to put them in the bator so they will hatch on my birthday?
lau.gif

Just found this link! I am in Odessa, Mo. About 45 min from KCMO. Have had chickens for around 8 years, as of now I have 32, and have some roosters I would love to find homes for!

Back
Top Bottom