calling any one from missouri

Hello, folks!

I've been looking for an active Missouri thread -- finally found this one
smile.png

I'm going to the Hutchinson, KS show this next weekend, and Sedalia, MO the following weekend with my Buckeye cockerels. Anyone else going to these? Would be great to meet fellow Missourians.

Janet Hatch
J Squared Farms
Only Buckeyes
NW MO
NPIP 43-727

I don't get to go to sedalia we have a girl scout thing
hit.gif
oh well

I want to the one in the fall and it was great, the next show for up will be the Ill-Mo show in june it is a half hour east of st.louis in highland Ill

They are bantam buff brahmas. Gorgeous duo. I really have no way of knowing if they still have the mites or if this is old. My son still plans to show them, even with the leg issues. He knows they will count off but he really loves them already. But I agree that they will be great producers and we plan to hatch out their eggs. I will post pics of our new birds. We did the vaseline yesterday and will try WD40 too.

We have been playing swap the cages. Trying to keep new roos separated from each other is challenging. My BB RED wants everyone to know he is in charge so lots of standoffs going on. Trying to give the new birds time out on their own but everyone is practically blowing away today.

Missy

Quote:
I'll be there with my porcelain d'uccles and my one black huge Jersey Giant cockerel.
And now after seeing Missy's picture about the scaly feet I took the three roosters I'm showing and washed their feet and put on lotion. Yipes! I guess I should start paying more attention to my flock's feet!

Whew, I can't drive all day anymore. Everyone I talked to at jacobs cave was dissapointed. 3/4ths of the regular bird sellers never showed, prices were way up from last year, some people were pricing their birds with auction prices, way to high! Only good part was having a captive audience. I couldn't keep birds in my cages to sell! I ended up with 4 pair of oeg I bought, and 1 pair of pigeons that I took. Didn't realy make any money, but did pay for the trip. If you bought any birds on far east side send me a pic of them and I will see ic they were. Mine!

Ok hubby said AND I QUOTE " I don't care how many birds you have in the basement if you get everything else out " you are my witnesses

So who wants the stuff from the basement ?

Back
Top Bottom