calling any one from missouri

Quote:
Chillicothe has a farmers market not sure of the days. In Tina Mo is a small animal sale every 1st and 3rd saturday Tina is only 9 miles from Hale.

Last edited:
Quote:
I wish I had a classic Mopar like that. I am not in the financial shape for one yet, but I am always keeping my eye out for a deal on either a early 70's Challenger, Dart, or Demon. Right now I just have to settle for my '04 Hemi Durango, and my '02 Stratus R/T. I would love to see pics of your 'Cuda tho
big_smile.png

everybody okay around joplin?

anybody got a damage report yet???

mefordz is here and we would lke to know!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
to Missouri! I used to live in Trenton which is just north of you. You aren't too far from keytesville. They have a small animal auction there 1-2 times a month. The Auction is helf on Hwy 5 just north of keytesville.
The dates I have are May 28, June11, July 9, August 13, August 27, September 10, September 24, October 8 and October 29

You can find tons of chickens and other small animals. I have bought and sold there. you need to watch what you buy, I have made good and bad buys there. Its fun to go even if you don't buy. I know several BYC'rs go there.

dont forget jacobs cave, i am not going this time, but i think it is next weekend or weekend after.

i am sur eif the weather is decent it will be much better than the spring swap. wasnt hardly anyone there!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom