1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Calling Hypnofrogstevie- This snake's for you!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by d.k, Jul 18, 2008.

1. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  2. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I saw this today...the woman said, "My Stars and Goddess..." I almost fell over!
    It was still a baby, only 8 ft. LOL

3. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I've had a big lizard in my washer and a few racers in the house--one was a 3ftr. even, but, I love doing the wash and that guy would have made me think about giving it up!!!! [​IMG]:jumpy

4. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*[​IMG] Thanks, Nifty-- though, for once, I'm glad I can't pick up vid or pics on something here at home while on BYC. Seeing that critter on the news was more than enough! Eeeeuwww!!

5. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*Gonna have to poke the wash with a stick from now on. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  6. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Wow, am I the only one that thought that snake was gorgeous? Pretty face...although I don't know if I would want to reach into the washer and find one. [​IMG] I think finding one in your shower would be WAY worse!

7. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

*Gonna have to poke the wash with a stick from now on.

PMPL!!! [​IMG]

8. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    I am so glad that wasn't my DW who found a snake like that in our washer, I'd have come home to a washer full of bullet holes. [​IMG]

9. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

It WAS a beautiful snake, and I'm ROFLOL at d.k. Don't know him/her, but just have a mental image of a disembodied arm and hand holding LOOONNNGGGG stick poking it at a washing maching.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by