1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

calling Speckled Hen

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by birdnutz, Oct 28, 2007.

1. birdnutz

birdnutz Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    wyoming
    I've noticed in your posts that you get sinus headaches and migraines. I used to suffer from them also. No I don't have a miracle cure. But I went on allergy pills a few years back,haven't had any since. Don't know if you've tried that but I thought I'd mention it. I take Allergra.

2. schmoo

schmoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    West MI.
    Allergy medication helped me too with those types of headaches birdnutz. I use Zyrtec-D.

3. HobbyChickener

HobbyChickener Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2007
    central KY
    Allegra D here. Works well but keeps me awake sometimes

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Thank you for trying to help me in my hour of pain! I usually take an antihistamine when they hit, but this time, nothing was working, none of the usual things. I haven't had one of those in ages and I don't know what triggered it this time. My DH suffers from degenerative disc disease so he has an arsenal of muscle relaxers, etc, to choose from. It took a couple of big guns to knock this one out and I hate meds, but when I have one of these headaches, I'll just about try anything.

5. allen wranch

allen wranch Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    San Marcos, TX
    The last big headache I went to the ER with turned out to be a viral infection.

Headaches can be for a combination of reasons, but it is that time of year for viruses again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by