Calling the Duck Doctor

No, rural area stores are limited. I just go to Amazon anymore.....I know I know
Walmart has it:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bragg-Or...iltered-Non-GMO-Certified-32-0-FL-OZ/32590745
acv_1.jpg

Ew. Walmart. :p
Honestly, it is the last place I shop because they have run all of the mom and pop stores out of business making them virtually the only place to go. So, I go out of my way to go some place else.
But, generally I have found the Bragg avc in all grocery stores these days.
I acted too quickly, based on what you all are saying, i did a search, and virtually all my local grocery stores carry it. Not in the smaller store in my small town, only 4,000 people, but ten miles away as local Safeway/Albertsons (they own the west coast) it is available.

In reading further on this stuff.....it looks like an extremely effective immune booster for not only Ducks, but Chickens as well. Other benefits as well.

I have made an effort this last year to be a good chicken keeper, been through everything....including the Great Eclipse! Yet....I have never heard of this that apparently everyone else has, including the semi professional feed store.

I have heard of it, but don't always offer water with it in it. I just do it once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom