Calls and Cayugas 2020

Pics
its never as good as the book.
Altho the old It was good and so is the new one. Leaving out the orgy was a good choice by the producers 👌
View attachment 2046548
Ugh.
You had to pick the one thing that actually does creep me out 😖 shawhatesclowns
I haven't watch the new IT.
I never read the book either so I know nothing about no orgy 🤣 but I've read most of the old Stephen King books.

I have to say I love your set up and beautiful little ducks!

I have a couple questions if that's ok....
Is that large pine flake shavings from TSC in the pics?
Anything special under it?
Back on page 4 there is a water dish with boards on top...I assume it is to keep the water cleaner and no water dish swimming....is that right?

I have to say I love your set up and beautiful little ducks!

I have a couple questions if that's ok....
Is that large pine flake shavings from TSC in the pics?
Anything special under it?
Back on page 4 there is a water dish with boards on top...I assume it is to keep the water cleaner and no water dish swimming....is that right?
Pine shavings. Yes. I shop at orschelin though.
Nothing special underneath. When I first filled it I did use dried leaves and some straw I think to take up space.
Water dish is a concrete mixing tub with boards covering part of it, in attempt to keep cleaner drinking water available and in winter I use a bird bath heater in there so it don't freeze. 😊

Pine shavings. Yes. I shop at orschelin though.
Nothing special underneath. When I first filled it I did use dried leaves and some straw I think to take up space.
Water dish is a concrete mixing tub with boards covering part of it, in attempt to keep cleaner drinking water available and in winter I use a bird bath heater in there so it don't freeze. 😊

Thank you. Your set up is very nice and your birds look very happy/healthy. I am stealing the water protection idea. :p
Clean drinking water (well as clean as they will let me keep it) is important.

First spring Cayuga eggs :wee
20200404_105635_HDR.jpg

How old are they? They're getting pretty white, I love the coloring!
Gosh I've lost track of time. I'm not sure anymore lol.
Two of the girls are probably about 2 years old.
The other two girls and the Drake are probably just about a year and a half.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom