Calls and Cayugas 2020

Pics
IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

@shawluvsbirds are you familiar with duck genetics? I’m wondering if my eggs which are black bibbed x snowy will produce all black bibbed call ducklings... i think black is dominant but I’m not sure... :confused:

@shawluvsbirds are you familiar with duck genetics? I’m wondering if my eggs which are black bibbed x snowy will produce all black bibbed ducklings... i think black is dominant but I’m not sure... :confused:
I am pretty sure I remember @Pyxis saying black is dominant. She's the one I ask about genetics.
Then I forget what she tells me and have to ask again. :oops:

I am pretty sure I remember @Pyxis saying black is dominant. She's the one I ask about genetics.
Then I forget what she tells me and have to ask again. :oops:
Ok thanks! :D
I was curious what would come out of my eggs. I’ll remember to ask Pyxis next time I have a question. It’s day one for them and I’m already dreaming about hatch day! :oops::lol:

Ok thanks! :D
I was curious what would come out of my eggs. I’ll remember to ask Pyxis next time I have a question. It’s day one for them and I’m already dreaming about hatch day! :oops::lol:
Oh I know it's so exciting isn't it.
I swear I dreamed about it every night when my first girl was sitting 🤣

Maybe pyxis will see the tag and come answer your question :fl

Oh I know it's so exciting isn't it.
I swear I dreamed about it every night when my first girl was sitting 🤣

Maybe pyxis will see the tag and come answer your question :fl
I think that when I’m not hatching I go through withdrawals! It really is an addiction! I think I should be admitted to hatchaholics anonymous Immediately! :lau :oops:
This is my first time incubaing Calls so I’m particularly anxious...

It’s ok if she doesn’t see the tag. I feel pretty confident that they’ll be black bibbed since I’ve now had two people tell me they’re pretty sure that black is dominat. I’ll have an army of little black bibbed ducklings just like their daddy! :ya :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom