Camera - Finally got it! Pic on page 5

Yeah!!! Great pic...
big_smile.png

Thanks everyone! I'm still learning and reading up on everything. I bought a companion guide for my camera and I also got some accessories. There are so many things the camera can do that I'm not sure I'll ever remember all of them! I'm going to start another thread with some pictures from my garden/flowers.

Quote:
There is a photography thread that's great. And most do say what their camera is and what settings, which makes that thread a good place to pick up tips and learn stuff.

Thanks Seminole! And I just learned what Bokeh was last weekend! I can't believe I had never heard of it before, especially since I am such a HUGE fan of shallow depth of field.

I totally forgot about the other photography thread. I'll have to post some of my pictures over there! I should have lots more after the weekend when some of my family is coming over to visit.

I'm going to enter the butterfly picture, a picture of dill, and a black and white 35mm picture I did a few semesters ago into the fair's photography contest. I can't wait to find out how I do!

Back
Top Bottom