Camera issues...

CochinBrahmaLover

Girl, I'm FABulous
8 Years
Dec 29, 2011
Warm.... Under a blanket... In Alaska...
OK I have NO idea where to post this, and since picture taking is a hobby....

Well anyways.

Does anyone know much about cameras? I have a Nikon Coolpix S4300 , with a TINY memory card (4 GB) thats in an adapter. The adapter is a microSD microSDHC 'San disk' , with the memory card being Micro HC Sandisk.
Soo, heres my Q...
I put my memory card in the computer... I've done it before, but I removed it before I uploaded any pics... Wel when I put it back into the camera, It said "'Memroy card is write protected'", and when I try to take a pic it just beeps.

Any ideas?!? I really want to use this camera considering I've only had it for 2 months and i LOVE IT! already!

Please help!

Look at your little card if you hold it so the writing is upright and you can see the writing, look to the upper left side of the card, you will see a little notch w/ a slider in it, if the slider has been moved to the lower end of the notch it is write protected, just slide the slider to the upper side of the notch. If the slider has got broken you can either get a new one or take a small piece of tape (even scotch tape will work) and cover the notch.

Back
Top Bottom