Can anyone tell me what breed is he

Awesome! I love those names! Very creative! Wow I've never heard of anyone having a blind duck! Do you have to do anything special for her?
She has limited sight in one eye because she has a deformed side crest and is totally blind in her other eye, but she follows the other ducks pretty good and if she cant find them she quacks super loud and they come get her..... but she needs us to put her in and out the pool and I pick her up to put her in her house at night and we shave as much of her hair as we can without hurting her. We almost put her down but I'm glad we did not here she is

First pic is when we used a hair tie to keep out of good eye and 2nd pic is her in the pool

She has limited sight in one eye because she has a deformed side crest and is totally blind in her other eye, but she follows the other ducks pretty good and if she cant find them she quacks super loud and they come get her..... but she needs us to put her in and out the pool and I pick her up to put her in her house at night and we shave as much of her hair as we can without hurting her. We almost put her down but I'm glad we did not here she is First pic is when we used a hair tie to keep out of good eye and 2nd pic is her in the pool
Awwww that's very sad but very cute too.

I wish lol. She takes off when she knows I'm coming, Her sister and my drake warn her that I'm coming it makes it hard to sneak up on her. My other ducks take good care of her its aw some to watch I find myself watching them for hours
lol.png
They all gang up on you.
And time just flies when ya watch em right?I'll just be out for half an hour and you came back and its an hour and a half already
ep.gif

Last edited:
lol.png
They all gang up on you.
And time just flies when ya watch em right?I'll just be out for half an hour and you came back and its an hour and a half already
ep.gif

Easy I know my neighbors thinks we are crazy, we sing,clap and talk to them all the time...... do yours run in circles and flap their wings when you make exciting noises?
wee.gif

Easy I know my neighbors thinks we are crazy, we sing,clap and talk to them all the time...... do yours run in circles and flap their wings when you make exciting noises?:weee

They don't care what noises I make they run around like crazy anyway. They don't even care if I'm not there they are still crazy
1f61c.png

Last edited:
She has limited sight in one eye because she has a deformed side crest and is totally blind in her other eye, but she follows the other ducks pretty good and if she cant find them she quacks super loud and they come get her..... but she needs us to put her in and out the pool and I pick her up to put her in her house at night and we shave as much of her hair as we can without hurting her. We almost put her down but I'm glad we did not here she is

First pic is when we used a hair tie to keep out of good eye and 2nd pic is her in the pool
Awwww! It's sad that she's blind, but she still looks like a happy duck! She's adorable, too.
love.gif

Easy I know my neighbors thinks we are crazy, we sing,clap and talk to them all the time...... do yours run in circles and flap their wings when you make exciting noises?
wee.gif
Mine don't run in circles, but they do run! They're so funny!

They don't care what noises I make they run around like crazy anyway. They don't even care if I'm not there they are still crazy
1f61c.png
LOL

Back
Top Bottom