Can I keep one rabbit or do I have to have two

chickenmama109

Free Ranging
6 Years
Mar 5, 2017
texas
hi I’m going to be getting a rabbit very soon and I’m gonna be keeping her in a outdoor hutch I’m going to be letting her out and keeping her company a few hours a day do I have to have two or will my company be enough thanks for your help

Thanks every one of the seller does not know how old she is how else can I tell and the breed the seller did not say but I think they are white

I agree, one rabbit will be fine. I generally free feed pellets until the rabbits are about 4 months old, but it depends on each rabbit's growth rate and condition.

Thanks every one of the seller does not know how old she is how else can I tell and the breed the seller did not say but I think they are white
If the seller can't tell you how old the kit is, do not buy. A kit weaned too soon or too quickly is seriously at risk for GI stasis, which very difficult to treat and is often fatal. No joking matter. Even if you do everything right, if it's too young to be away from mom, odds are it won't survive. I would hate for that to be your first experience with rabbit keeping.

Back
Top Bottom