Can I see pics of your Partridge Rock roosters?

No roos but I have a broody hen and she is pretty.

10376_neckie.jpg

I have one, ticks, but my camera is down. He is very, very beautiful! Tri-colored and so brightly colored it almost hurts your eyes! His legs are the most orange I've ever seen on a chicken. And he's just the right size, not too small and not a big slunger that hurts my hens. Leggy, proud, very mild and sweet....very gentle with the ladies and he's only 5 mo. old!

I needed pics anyway, I'll get tomorrow or Friday, but mine are still Juvenille. So they don't have mature feathers or colors yet. And some are missing a LOT of feathers due to an argument with a bad BA who pulled them out. They're growing in new at an amazing rate though.

That's a very pretty broody Mahonri!

Here's a picture of my rooster. We have several hens that look like Mahonri's. They are all gentle and our rooster is not mean...even when we had several others.

15963_dec_2008_2_003.jpg

15963_dec_2008_004.jpg

15963_dec_2008_2_001.jpg

Isn't he a handsome devil?
big_smile.png

I hope everything posted like it should...my first time to download pictures to this forum.

I'm not sure, but all of the Partridge Rock roosters we had had the down. I thought it would go away as they got older...he is the only one we have left and he is 3 years and still has his downy spot.

Back
Top Bottom