Can I wing sex this “breed?”

Maleficent265

Songster
Jan 8, 2018
Hello!! I’ve done wing sexing before when I crossed my leghorn over a few different hen breeds.

Just wondering if I can wing sex Olive Eggers... I’ve got marans roosters and I crossed them over my Ameraucanas to make Olive egger babies.

I’m okay with waiting it out, but a couple friends of mine were wanting a couple of the babies and I wanted to make sure I could give them females before I sell the other chicks off.

I’ll still “wing” it no matter what... bad joke. I will see myself out. 😂

Hello!! I’ve done wing sexing before when I crossed my leghorn over a few different hen breeds.

Just wondering if I can wing sex Olive Eggers... I’ve got marans roosters and I crossed them over my Ameraucanas to make Olive egger babies.

I’m okay with waiting it out, but a couple friends of mine were wanting a couple of the babies and I wanted to make sure I could give them females before I sell the other chicks off.

I’ll still “wing” it no matter what... bad joke. I will see myself out. 😂
I can probably help you sex them.

I can probably help you sex them.
Haha I don’t think you realize what you’re offering. They are still in the process of hatching and I’ve got about 20 of them in my incubator! 😂 however the ones spoken for are the lighter grey ones if you’re willing to take a whack at it when I’m able to pull them out.

Haha I don’t think you realize what you’re offering. They are still in the process of hatching and I’ve got about 20 of them in my incubator! 😂 however the ones spoken for are the lighter grey ones if you’re willing to take a whack at it when I’m able to pull them out.
After they hatch, you didn't specify that they haven't hatched yet.

Back
Top Bottom