Can one incubate chicken eggs with quail eggs?

Quote:
and what was your humidity set at? i cant seem to get mine past 40% and i do have button quail in with chicken eggs but i dont know if their growing or not but they do seem a little heavier then when i put them in and the funny thing is i dont remember what day i put them in but some of my chicken eggs is going to a brooder for lockdown in 2 days how ever i have been dating the other button eggs, lesson learned!

Last edited:
I currently have quail due to hatch anywhere from today to Sunday, and chicken eggs that are a few days late and just started actively hatching today. I think you should be fine, though I still need to see how my own personal experience works out;.

Quote:
hope yours works out for both our sakes lol, keep us posted:fl

I shall
smile.png

I am pretty sure all the button quail eggs were fertile, since I kept an infertile one in hand for comparison when I was candling

What I do is put the guineas in first with the turkeys, then the chicken eggs and lastly the quail eggs---wha-la! They all hatch about the same time! Terri O
TerriO,, you are so wise,, you must be a very old lady to know all this, right ?
we newbies need people like you..

Back
Top Bottom