Can quail eat meat bird food?

Your probably correct....I haven't bought any store brand feed in many years, I have my feed custom milled. ;)
Nothing close enough to me that will do a feed close enough to my needs. I have been buying Prince Game Bird feed for many years now. I have a locale feed store that orders me in a pallet 2000lbs every 3 to 4 weeks. With my big order for so many years they have been good to me on price, still nothing like getting milled bulk delivered. I am pretty particular on what I feed my birds, so I just bite the bullet.

Nothing close enough to me that will do a feed close enough to my needs. I have been buying Prince Game Bird feed for many years now. I have a locale feed store that orders me in a pallet 2000lbs every 3 to 4 weeks. With my big order for so many years they have been good to me on price, still nothing like getting milled bulk delivered. I am pretty particular on what I feed my birds, so I just bite the bullet.
I do similar, order a ton at a time, delivered (that's their minimum) I have a big cistern to store it.

Back
Top Bottom