Can raccoons 'fly'?

Chauntecleer's Keeper :

racoons are the ninja warriors of the predator world. I would not be surprised by anything a racoon would do. Good luck.

lolololololol, so funny cause its sooooo true!!!!!!​

Quote:
Yes they can jump, a few feet, from tree to tree, or tree to etc.. Ive seen them do it.
smile.png

mxpress, ditto.
thumbsup.gif

Do today I was watching out the back window of the rv. I was watching the 4 baby raccoons trying to figure out how to get inside the big dumpster they have in the back of the park. The lids on the top of dumpster was open the small side doors were shut. But they were to small to reach the first catch hold.
So here come a lady in the park with her trash. She goes and tosses the first bag in and just as she is getting ready to throw in the second one. Much to her surprise a large raccoon comes flying out the top and right at her hitting her in the legs. Surprising her and I'm sure she let out a scream. Then the lady looks around to see if anyone seen what happen.
I'm sitting there giggling to myself knowing my turn will be coming up soon since throwing the trash away is an adventure in it's self with all the cats and raccoons that dig around in there for something to eat.

Back
Top Bottom