Can someone help me determine if my eggs are alive or not please Day 25

Welcome to the forum!
I don't have experience with duck eggs, I just want to say good luck! I hope a few of them hatch :fl
Awe thanks I need it I think there’s only a couple
B2173C4D-A256-4D08-8CCB-1DBA8BF806AF.jpeg

So question is it supposed to be like fluid inside or no and why is it so dark
It's dark because the light can't go "through" the duckling. The fluid is likely because there is still some growing space left. Over the next few days, that "fluid" space should fill with duckling. You also may not see as much movement now, simply because the poor little bugger is so cramped in there!
This is so exciting! I hope you get a couple - at least - healthy babies out of this. Years ago, I used to raise Mallards. The babies are so darned cute I can't stand it!

It's dark because the light can't go "through" the duckling. The fluid is likely because there is still some growing space left. Over the next few days, that "fluid" space should fill with duckling. You also may not see as much movement now, simply because the poor little bugger is so cramped in there!
This is so exciting! I hope you get a couple - at least - healthy babies out of this. Years ago, I used to raise Mallards. The babies are so darned cute I can't stand it!
I know it they are really cute I have 12 ducks and 6 chickens right now lol 2 roosters.... people are saying they’re no good but to me it looks like a few can be alive

Back
Top Bottom