Can someone help me to see the gender of my rescue chicken?

Just wanna say a huge thank you to everyone that commented on this thread - whether helped me to figure out th

Yeeees! I hope they'll like it!
Thank YOU for being open to criticism and feedback and trying to give your chickens a better living situation, instead of calling us rude and making a new account to try to avoid criticism. I'm sure they'll LOVE it! What are their names?

Thank YOU for being open to criticism and feedback and trying to give your chickens a better living situation, instead of calling us rude and making a new account to try to avoid criticism. I'm sure they'll LOVE it! What are their names?
X2 @Scalrett0516 thanks for working with us instead of arguing and not listening like many people would do. Your chickens are gonna be so happy when this is done.

All I want is for them to live happily and I'm really grateful for everyone's opinion! I'm a huge anime fun so I gave them cute Japanese names, and in English they mean "big white snowball, cute fatty meatball, and little yellow fluffy ball"!

Sorry for skipping pages. I got to the end of page 7 but now I’m unable to continue since I have stuff to do.

So are the chickens boys or girls? How old are they?

Congrats on your rescue pets! I only have one rooster and he’s a rescue. He’s the best rooster in my eyes.

Sorry for skipping pages. I got to the end of page 7 but now I’m unable to continue since I have stuff to do.

So are the chickens boys or girls? How old are they?

Congrats on your rescue pets! I only have one rooster and he’s a rescue. He’s the best rooster in my eyes.
They are girls.

I think it's been decided they are white rocks, or are they still meat birds :oops: Still not 100% sure

They are girls.

I think it's been decided they are white rocks, or are they still meat birds :oops: Still not 100% sure
I believe they’re white rocks. Cornish X would be bigger. This is my Cornish X at 6 months,
3AD3BA51-D1BC-422D-A09A-E26F3F9ED8DF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom