Can someone PM the administrator for me?

autumnmfisher

Songster
7 Years
Jun 11, 2012
North East, PA
I can't do anything on the site anymore :( I just tried again to PM and its still not working. Can someone forward this please.

Hi, I'm having problems with the site :(
I can't upload pictures - the buttons are not there, even if i go to full page reply. I can't edit posts. I can't private message anyone - hoping this works. It keeps telling me there's nothing written when i hit submit. so i have to go to full page editor to even reply. I can't use the tab buttons on the home page. etc.

Any ideas on how to fix. I think this started when I updated internet explorer. but i'm not sure. It's been over a week now since this began. I've logged out and in, refreshed the pages. shut down the internet and reopened. i just don't know what to do. Thank you.

I just hit send and it said please enter a message. Clearly there's a whole paragraph here.

Thank you to whoever does this. Maybe i need to uninstall internet explorer and reinstall? or use a different browser?

i'm hoping there's just something i need to change/click in the internet options. plus i'm usually just on here at work... not sure i'd be allowed to download another browser.

Really just want to find a fix. ok as i'm typing i realized i see buttons... ok i can see them and they highlight when i go over them, but clicking on them does nothing... but this is progress. yay.

ok i hit the source button and that changed everything... it's working again :) don't know what changed but what ever it was i'm happy :) - this is Cleopatra our new bs hen.

I'm having similar problems on my IPad. I even tried to "unsubscribe" because I get so many email updates and it won't let me do that or change my preferences to get fewer emails. I think the site has gotten way too technical for me. Not fun anymore.

I'm having similar problems on my IPad. I even tried to "unsubscribe" because I get so many email updates and it won't let me do that or change my preferences to get fewer emails. I think the site has gotten way too technical for me. Not fun anymore.
You need ios6 on your ipad.

I use my iPad 2 and iPhone 5 both with updated software. For over a year I used the desktop version of BYC on both devices. For the last 1-2 weeks this website is crashing on both devices. I switched to mobile but I don't have all the same features as desktop which I use and like. I don't know what has happened lately and whose end he problem is on.

Wanted to add, it seems to crash/freeze (page loads halfway then safari closes down) only when the back button is used. Does this on both devices. Never had this issue past year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom