Can we help out a friend??

This remind me of my own guinee fowl.
Some thig got him one day. There were feathers everywhere.
I felt very sad for her.
I want to tell your grandma it's ok to grief, We believe in a chicken heaven. :aww
old.gif

good luck and take your time to be sad. I'm sure he will be missed
hugs.gif

Hugs and comfort to you Grandma. I know your chicken was well loved and well taken care of. Hugs of support from me.
Kathleen

Well it doesn't get any harder than that. I no how hard it is to pick yourself up after such a loss but somehow we manage. I really understand the wanting to run away but if your like me you don't believe in credit cards and you never have any cash. Hang in there hugs and prayers.

Hugs..been there, done that.
Almost everyone has had something want a free chicken dinner...at our expense...
I KNOW that doesn't make your loss any easier.

It's absolutely okay to grieve over your Silkie Roo, Biggy. He was like any other pet, loved...

Sorry for your jloss Grandma We all know what your going through We all can relate. This is one place where your grief is understood. We all love our little fuzzybutts and understand how close you can become to a chicken.

Thank you all so much it cheered her up thank god I hate it when she is down this thread helped her out thank you all SOO..! much!

Ryan

I’m Ryan’s adopted Grandma. I want to thank you all so much for answering Ryan’s post and offering your kind words of comfort for my loss of Biggy. It really helped to know there are others who understand my grief over losing “just a chicken.” Of course, to me, Biggie was never “just a chicken” & I’m still coping with the loss & guilt, but each day is getting better. Someday, when I’m able, I’d like to post a little story about Biggy, if that would be okay. As a “therapy chicken” he touched a lot of hearts, & I’d like to pay him tribute for that & for just being a great little friend & pet. Still a little soon though – my keyboard is getting a little squishy right now. Again, my thanks to all of you & to my great adopted grandson, Ryan.

Sheri

In Memoriam -
Biggy Bigalow - April 20, 2007 to October 8, 2008
A short life, but one filled with love.

Back
Top Bottom