Solved Can we keep AI photos off the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Like someone else here said, tech illiterate people might have a hard time telling it's AI. Or might not even know. It's a bigger problem than you think.
So...? What's the big deal, they thought an image was real. Oh no

I'm going to stop replying here since I'm just going to get mad again.

AI image contest, fine. Directly labeled as AI. Slapping a AI image on the front page and not labeling as AI? Nope. So long as AI content is blatantly labeled as AI, I'm fine with it (or if it's your profile picture).

I'm going to stop replying here since I'm just going to get mad again.

AI image contest, fine. Directly labeled as AI. Slapping a AI image on the front page and not labeling as AI? Nope. So long as AI content is blatantly labeled as AI, I'm fine with it (or if it's your profile picture).
Some of us dont sit and stare thinking...mhm is that a real chick... if one cannot tell the difference...thats a them problem

Imagine being this upset over a pic on a site when you could literally be doing something else in your life then scrolling a site then making a post complaining. If it bothers you so much get off line and do something else.
People listening to AI is actually leading to animal abuse in various cases. So, basically, what you are saying is that animal abuse and false information is okay?

@Pampered chicken girl @Poultrybonkers You both are seriously both braindead, The reason this is a problem is that its uncomfortable to many that a fake chick can be passed on as real with just its appearance, we are worried about how there might be more ai pictures so that's why we put a stop to it, Not only is it problem to some that we cannot disfigure a fake picture to a real one, but there's many more photos that could have been considered other than fake ones, It is completely unnecessary and AI will go a long way to trick others, we are trying simply to get rid of the AI so more people are not tricked by it and make fools out of themselves by thinking "Oh its just a nice chicken!" until they are completely bamboozled by the truth, Saying its a "You problem if you cannot disfigure fake between real" is really just selfish and you are not speaking civilly, Making fun of people for not finding it out the first time is not their fault, Some do not have the skeptical feeling that leads us to think its ai.

People listening to AI is actually leading to animal abuse in various cases. So, basically, what you are saying is that animal abuse and false information is okay?
Their is bad I go everywhere, not just ai. Even humans give out bad information
@Pampered chicken girl @Poultrybonkers You both are seriously both braindead,
Aww, thanks
The reason this is a problem is that its uncomfortable to many that a fake chick can be passed on as real with just its appearance, we are worried about how there might be more ai pictures so that's why we put a stop to it, Not only is it problem to some that we cannot disfigure a fake picture to a real one, but there's many more photos that could have been considered other than fake ones, It is completely unnecessary and AI will go a long way to trick others, we are trying simply to get rid of the AI so more people are not tricked by it and make fools out of themselves by thinking "Oh its just a nice chicken!" until they are completely bamboozled by the truth, Saying its a "You problem if you cannot disfigure fake between real" is really just selfish and you are not speaking civilly, Making fun of people for not finding it out the first time is not their fault, Some do not have the skeptical feeling that leads us to think its ai.
If YOU or anyone else is uncomfortable with AI that's your own problem, not the site. If you don't like it then nobody is stopping you from leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom