Solved Can we keep AI photos off the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall are acting like AI is about to take over byc because of AI photos and such, it's literally not a big deal. I'm laughing because of how blown out of proportion it is, not at concerns. I find it funny how people will get so flustered because a site used a AI image.

Like I said, some ai images look real, yes, but many, including this one are clearly fake and not photo realistic at all. If you can't tell that's AI I suggest getting your eyes checked.
I posted originally because it looked tacky and had no purpose being the 1st thing people see when opening BYC. Using the fakes sends a message, and not a good one.

Edited for language

Last edited:
I posted originally because it looked tacky and had no purpose being the 1st thing people see when opening BYC. Using the fakes sends a message, and not a good one.
It doesn't send a message really, unless your looking for one.

Imagine being this upset over a pic on a site when you could literally be doing something else in your life then scrolling a site then making a post complaining. If it bothers you so much get off line and do something else.
Exactly!

Yall are acting like AI is about to take over byc because of AI photos and such, it's literally not a big deal. I'm laughing because of how blown out of proportion it is, not at concerns. I find it funny how people will get so flustered because a site used a AI image.

Like I said, some ai images look real, yes, but many, including this one are clearly fake and not photo realistic at all. If you can't tell that's AI I suggest getting your eyes checked.
Like someone else here said, tech illiterate people might have a hard time telling it's AI. Or might not even know. It's a bigger problem than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom