Can weasels kill a full grown peacocks??

jackrooster

Songster
10 Years
Jan 17, 2010
Maine
I just got a pair of beautiful peacocks, and just a week after i have got them...........a weasel got into my coop and kill a bunch of my chickens, ducks and quails. I was wondering has anyone ever had a weasel kill or attack and hurt there peacocks???

Quote:
Yes, I have a 1x3 fence for my turkeys and chickens. Last year, some young raccoons squeezed thru the fence and cleaned up on around 14-20 of my birds.

I had so many birds, I actually do not know how many they killed, there was body parts all over the inside and dragged outside as well..

They would have no problem doing the same with peafowl..

At the moment I have my peafowl in a chicken wire pen with electric now, since I have heard that raccoons can tear thru that wire..

What I did on the fence where the young coon got thru, I put electric fencing around it also.. That stopped them last year..

Quote:
Resolution, just read all your post on peafowl......are you sure its not because they are not being fed Ultrakibble feed.!!!! So far thats fix all problems with peafowl.

Maybe feeding the Ultrakibble will give them super powers, so they can kill any predators.

Last edited:
Quote:
Resolution, just read all your post on peafowl......are you sure its not because they are not being fed Ultrakibble feed.!!!! So far thats fix all problems with peafowl.

Maybe feeding the Ultrakibble will give them super powers, so they can kill any predators.

My thoughts exactly
thumbsup.gif
just makes me want to run right out there and get me some bags of that $28.00 SUPER HERO Ultra Kibble
lau.gif
, Everytime I write something like that I get in TROUBLE
hide.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve , maybe they put gold dust in the feed...with that price.. Bet thats how you get a goose to lay the golden eggs.....
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom