Can you freeze jelly beans?

I wondered what Turkish Delight was! Thank you Imp:)
Onward and Upward!
And I think AnotherSusan has already frozen her jelly beans and speaks from experience.

Now we're gettin' somewhere. Five pages and forty-one posts dedicated to the jelly bean.
wee.gif
I'm not sure where but...

Did you know that it takes anywhere from one to three weeks to make a single jelly bean, and jelly beans were the first candy to be sold by weight instead of by the piece?

April 22nd is National Jelly Bean Day, Jelly Belly has a list of the top places to go to celebrate this all-important holiday.

http://www.jellybelly.com/news_and_events/news_clip_4.aspx

Some of the weird jelly bellies out there..one of them was vomit and stinky feet. Now why would some one wants to EAT those??????? I would imagine kids that has the higher tolerance of "gross" factor!
gig.gif

We are slowing down.
What annoys me is the downgrading of the quality of jelly beans over the years. or if they don't downgrade the quality, they decrease the size of the bag. No one makes 16 oz bags of jelly beans anymore.
Personally, I prefer stale jelly beans where the coating cracks off. Same as I prefer marshmallow peeps that are rock hard.

Is that why I am eating more... because portions are smaller? hmm...
( official disclaimer: I have not eaten a single jellybean this season, but I know which cupboard the bag is stored. And don't ask about peeps or chocolate.)

Back
Top Bottom