Can you spot a Roo or two?? Or more?

Aamanda

Chirping
6 Years
Aug 29, 2013
Linn Creek, MO
Thought this would be fun. This group was accidentally bought as all pullets so I had my fingers crossed for a Roo. Think I have atleast one but though I could put the pics up and get your thoughts as well. Then in a few months I can post to let you all know "Who is a Roo"!! These pics were taken of my Rhode island reds at 5 weeks. I named them according to the band color so Left leg Black is "Elbee" (L-B) Right leg black is "Arbee" and so on. Let me know which if any you think are Roos and thank you for your help!!

Elbee

Arbee

Arpee

Noband

Elgee

Argee

Elpee

Elo

Aro

Arblu

Elblu

Elwhy

Arwhy

If those are all supposed to be pullets, you need a refund!

Roo
pullet
roo
roo
probable roo
roo
pullet
pullet
the rest look like pullets.

If those are all supposed to be pullets, you need a refund!

Roo
pullet
roo
roo
probable roo
roo
pullet
pullet
the rest look like pullets.

Yes they were bought as all pullets. My father ordered them and dint know that "pullet" ment female. They sent 16. Sposed to be 95% correct. I wanted some Roos and Im sure I see some. But still seems like there may be more than 95%?

Thought this would be fun. This group was accidentally bought as all pullets so I had my fingers crossed for a Roo. Think I have atleast one but though I could put the pics up and get your thoughts as well. Then in a few months I can post to let you all know "Who is a Roo"!! These pics were taken of my Rhode island reds at 5 weeks. I named them according to the band color so Left leg Black is "Elbee" (L-B) Right leg black is "Arbee" and so on. Let me know which if any you think are Roos and thank you for your help!!

Rooster for sure
Elbee
Probably pullet
Arbee
Definitely rooster
Arpee

Rooster
Noband

Probably rooster
Elgee

Rooster
Argee

Pullet likely
Elpee

Pullet
Elo

I'd say rooster on this one, but it might still be a pullet
Aro

Rooster
Arblu

Pullet for sure
Elblu

Rooster
Elwhy

Looks like a pullet
Arwhy

Okay, here is my guess:

who did you order from? I need to make sure NEVER to order from there!!!! And please don't say MEYERS because that is who I got my 7 week olds from!!!

Double on the Yikes if that was supposed to be a pullet order, I count possible roos, 1,3,4,6,10,12 and a few more iffy.

Back
Top Bottom