Can you stop a rooster from crowing

Thank you, he is the nicest bird in my flock and he saved on of my americanas from a hawk a few months back before he was even crowing or mating.
my rooster is a hawk fighter too! I love him to bits. He is an amazing bird, even if he is mean to everyone (except me luckily! I learned how to kinda establish dominance).

my rooster is a hawk fighter too! I love him to bits. He is an amazing bird, even if he is mean to everyone (except me luckily! I learned how to kinda establish dominance).
He's a gentle giant. He's around fifteen pounds (i believe he's part jersey giant) and such a sweetheart. He's so nice to the hens nothing like my old rooster.

He's a gentle giant. He's around fifteen pounds (i believe he's part jersey giant) and such a sweetheart. He's so nice to the hens nothing like my old rooster.
Whoa, that’s huge! My guy is a bit over seven pounds but he acts like he’s 600 pounds or something. Do have more pics of him? I’d love to see! He sounds like a wonderful rooster.

Re: Can you stop a rooster from crowing?

That is like asking a fish not to swim.
1180407-0b3d7dfa938efedd60d3c050216eeba7.jpg.gif

Check this previous thread out. I found it notable. Good luck on your endeavor.
download (11).gif

Whoa, that’s huge! My guy is a bit over seven pounds but he acts like he’s 600 pounds or something. Do have more pics of him? I’d love to see! He sounds like a wonderful rooster.
It's mostly feather weight so he doesn't look much like fifteen but he is still pretty big. He usually falls off the girls it's really cute.
IMG_20171126_110706.jpg

I wouldn't worry about it too much, he probably won't make the night crowing a habit. I'm thinking either he heard something or light got in, you should probably go check your coop if he's doing it actually. The last time my roo went ham at night there was a deer scratching it's butt on the coop corner.:)

Back
Top Bottom