Canada Goose Goslings for Sale

Pics

Whitney_Croft

Chirping
Feb 27, 2018
Morgan, Utah
Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. I ended up having so many this year. They'd be $40 each and shipping and handling would be $40. If you want numerous goslings, I would discount the price the more you take. These are pretty neat geese because unlike the other waterfowl I raise (wood ducks, mandarins, cinnamon teel, etc) they are incredibly tame. They follow you around everywhere you go. Anyway, just thought I'd see if anyone would be interested.
group-of-canada-goose-goslings-sleeping.jpg.jpg

i had a canada i rescued on the river about 10yrs. ago. they are very smart. i would love to get some but would be $120 for 2 geese? id do it for $80.

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. I ended up having so many this year. They'd be $40 each and shipping and handling would be $40. If you want numerous goslings, I would discount the price the more you take. These are pretty neat geese because unlike the other waterfowl I raise (wood ducks, mandarins, cinnamon teel, etc) they are incredibly tame. They follow you around everywhere you go. Anyway, just thought I'd see if anyone would be interested.View attachment 1354611
Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. I ended up having so many this year. They'd be $40 each and shipping and handling would be $40. If you want numerous goslings, I would discount the price the more you take. These are pretty neat geese because unlike the other waterfowl I raise (wood ducks, mandarins, cinnamon teel, etc) they are incredibly tame. They follow you around everywhere you go. Anyway, just thought I'd see if anyone would be interested.View attachment 1354611

Do you happen to have any Canada goose goslings for sale at this time?

Back
Top Bottom