Canada Goose Goslings for Sale

Hi Everyone! I had no idea so many people were interested in Canada Geese! That's awesome! Anyway, I am all through selling hatching eggs for the year. I sell out early most years because I do Pre Sales so I don't have to worry about an overabundance during the laying season. I don't check Backyard Chickens very often (Sorry!) so if you could find me on facebook @springhollowacres or even email me on my website next year (which is not completely finished, but close) www.springhollowacres.com That way you don't miss out if you want some. They are early layers so I start doing my pre sales mid-February. Let me know if you have any questions. Sorry again! I wish I would've seen these messages sooner. Thanks for your interest!
IMG-4695.JPG

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. I ended up having so many this year. They'd be $40 each and shipping and handling would be $40. If you want numerous goslings, I would discount the price the more you take. These are pretty neat geese because unlike the other waterfowl I raise (wood ducks, mandarins, cinnamon teel, etc) they are incredibly tame. They follow you around everywhere you go. Anyway, just thought I'd see if anyone would be interested.View attachment 1354611
Do you have any goslings for sale?

I send you a message on your website and commented on your Facebook page . I hope to hear back so I can pay a deposit for next year! Thank you, Cindy (PrettyBirdthePetGoose)

Back
Top Bottom