Canada Goose Hatching Eggs

It is alright I have found some. And don't worry we have all the required paperwork. Here in Montana you don't need a permit to own them unles ou have more than 5. Then you must get a permit. And I do have the permit to sell them and offspring. Thanks a ton though!

Arent Canada Geese protected under the Migratory Bird Protection Act? I think you need a Federal permit to possess these birds....

Last edited:
down here you can buy babys at the flea martket for $30 ea.
Had 2 hens that I had for a while ended up buying 3 babys this last year all are males.

I would check the laws... I do believe all states require a permit. Just because they sell them, that doesn't mean you don't need a permit to possess them. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure they have all required permits. I know of someone who was selling some a few years ago in FL, I asked and he said he has a permit (and gave me his permit number). Here in ND, I know of someone who would sell, but don't know if it was legal. If the state folks here catch you with them they will confiscate and destroy them (and fine you).

Your best bet is to call your local Fish and Game. Regulations can vary greatly depending upon location.

Back
Top Bottom