Canada goslings wanted ,for lonely Canada goose couple

milkweeds68

Hatching
Jan 2, 2020
We have a Canada goose couple that are 3 years old and appear to need some company of their own kind We have other geese but I don't think they speak the same language. Could you notify me and we would gladly pay the postage to get them here in Caribou maine. Even if they lay eggs this year, we would need fresh blood for the goslings to pair up

If we are referring to these as the Canada Goose,,, I have read that they are "PROTECTED" and we are not allowed to keep, or raise them.
There are plenty of these hanging around about 1/2 mile from my home.
IMG_20180609_194504472.jpg

That means that I would not be able to adopt one of these. :hit
I have researched some about these geese, being available as chicks, or fertile eggs, and was not able to find any definite suppliers.
As I stated above,,,,,,,,,,,, there is no shortage of these cuties:love around my area,,,,,,,,,,,, but I do not want to chance going on vacation.
serveimage
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and:welcome

If we are referring to these as the Canada Goose,,, I have read that they are "PROTECTED" and we are not allowed to keep, or raise them.
View attachment 1992851
I have researched some about these geese, being available as chicks, or fertile eggs, and was not able to find any definite suppliers.
As I stated above,,,,,,,,,,,, there is no shortage of these cuties:love around my area,,,,,,,,,,,, but I do not want to chance going on vacation.
serveimage
View attachment 1992851
serveimage
Strombergs use to sell them. Maybe they don’t any longer.

I want to thank you for answering, I have a permit, ( Lic ) from the Dept of INTERIOR to own and raise Canada Geese. I wouldn't want anyone to just snatch Canada goslings up for selling....I was with hopes someone who had gotten some Canadas, may have wanted to sell a couple...that we would love to take them..... and it stands...if anyone who .....has that same Permit...who needed to find a home for theirs...to please contact us....we raise geese of all breeds and have a beautiful farm where we raise them.....thanks again

Are you on Facebook at all? There's a couple people in the USA Breeders of Gamebirds and Wild Waterfowl Group with the proper permitting that offer geese and goslings for sale occasionally.

I want to thank you for answering, I have a permit, ( Lic ) from the Dept of INTERIOR to own and raise Canada Geese. I wouldn't want anyone to just snatch Canada goslings up for selling....I was with hopes someone who had gotten some Canadas, may have wanted to sell a couple...that we would love to take them..... and it stands...if anyone who .....has that same Permit...who needed to find a home for theirs...to please contact us....we raise geese of all breeds and have a beautiful farm where we raise them.....thanks again[/QUOT

yes I am on facebook.....thank you answering

Back
Top Bottom