Canadians check in here....

I'm in southeastern New Brunswick. No chickens yet, hopefully starting next spring!! Would love any info!! :)

Hi there! I'm new to this too, and we will be getting our chickens soon, right after we get our coop finished. I've found that BYC has a wealth of useful information, and answers to pretty much all the questions I have had so far. Terrific community of people!
Just wondering, when you say "starting next spring", do you mean spring 2012, or 2013?

The sooner the better
thumbsup.gif

Hi there! I'm new to this too, and we will be getting our chickens soon, right after we get our coop finished. I've found that BYC has a wealth of useful information, and answers to pretty much all the questions I have had so far. Terrific community of people!
Just wondering, when you say "starting next spring", do you mean spring 2012, or 2013?

I meant 2013, fingers crossed!! :)

We are acreage shopping at the moment! Hopefully we'll find something soon....then I can expand my flock too :D We are building the coop and putting our 5 week old chicks out in it next weekend. It snowed yesterday but it supposed to be 12 C by Wednesday LOL Hopefully that happens!!

We got about 2 **** inches of wet snow last nite and we've been revelling in spring all winter
celebrate.gif
so this blast of snow was kinda rude. Oh well better weather's coming. Good luck land shopping. Finding the right ground is really wonderful
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom